More information about the product
Innovative magnetic field therapy!
New therapy concept to reduce pain and inflammation for animals
This is where the ASSISI EURO-LOOP™ starts: By emitting specific electromagnetic microcurrent pulses (tPEMF®, targeted pulsed electromagnetic field), it generates an electromagnetic field that penetrates both soft and hard body tissue evenly. This electromagnetic field triggers a chemical cascade that activates the nitric oxide cycle and maximizes the effect of the key molecule NO.
Areas of application:
- Acute inflammations, for example pain and swelling after operations
- Chronic or degenerative inflammations, for example arthrosis
- Neurological diseases, for example Wobbler's syndrome
- Inflammation of internal organs, for example the pancreas
Pain relief and wound healing:
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study in dogs showed that patients treated after disc surgery had better wound healing and needed less pain medication than the control group.
- Dogs treated after a herniated disc had a better proprioreception and less pain at the site of the injury compared to the control group. Selected inflammation markers were lower.
Regeneration of tendons:
- After 3 weeks, an animal model shows up to 69 % increased tensile strength at the regeneration site of the Achilles tendon compared to the control group.
EMMI®-PET TOOTHBRUSH ATTACHEMENTS
Fitting for Emmi-Pet Toothbrush
The ultrasonic atttachment of emmi®-pet was specially developed for the thorough and gentle dental care of dogs. It cleans with ultrasound where normal bristles are difficult to reach.
Please use the emmi®-pet ultrasonic attachment (small size) A1 (S2) to clean incisors and small molars and emmi®-pet ultrasonic attachment (large size) A2 (M2) to clean canine teeth and big molars.
Healthy teeth provide a strong dentition and prevent further diseases. Your pet will appreciate it.
It is very important to replace the ultrasonic attachments of emmi®-pet after 3 months of use. After this time, the ability of the attachment bristles to effectively transmit ultrasound waves will diminish and therefore optimum dental cleaning and oral hygiene can no longer be guaranteed.