arthroactive - 150g
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may vary at checkout.
Ready to ship within 1 – 3 days
Especially suitable for:
- Improvement of the general mobility
- Increase in elasticity and stability of the spine
- Increased resilience of the joints
With Glycosaminoglycans and omega-3 fatty acids
More information about the product
"arthroactive - 150g"
emmi®-pet arthroactive contains a special combination of nutrients and active ingredients (green-lipped New Zealand mussel (200,000 mg/kg), chondroitin sulfate (100,000 mg/kg), glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, MSM and devil's claw). In addition to improving general mobility and performance, these also cause an increase in elasticity and stability of the spine and increased load-bearing capacity of the joints.
General nutritional knowledge
In the dog's musculoskeletal system, the joints with their cartilage and surrounding connective tissue, as well as the spine, are exposed to particularly high stresses. To meet these requirements and prevent disorders caused by malnutrition, overload, disease (e.g. arthrosis, hip dysplasia, dachshund paralysis) or the natural aging process, the organism should be supplied with a special combination of nutrients and active ingredients that exerts a protective and regenerative function on the tissues of the musculoskeletal system.
- Glycosaminoglycans are a major component of connective tissue, which includes tendons and tendon sheaths, the entire ligamentous apparatus, joint capsules and cartilage, and synovial fluid. The basic substance of the connective tissue with its glycosaminoglycans is on the one hand responsible for its mechanical resilience, on the other hand it serves as a "transporter" of nutrients and waste products between the connective tissue cells and the bloodstream. If the glycosaminoglycan concentration is reduced due to injuries, chronic changes (e.g. arthrosis, HD, dachshund paralysis), heavy loads or the natural aging process, these tasks can no longer be fulfilled. A lack of stability as well as a reduced regenerative capacity of the joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons are the result.
- Essential fatty acids such as the omega-3 fatty acids cause a lower susceptibility to inflammation and allergic reactions, an increase in the suppleness and resistance of the joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles, as well as faster healing in the case of pathological changes. The organism cannot build up unsaturated, essential fatty acids itself, so these must be supplied with the feed.
- Diatomaceous earth strengthens connective tissue and increases the elasticity of tendons, ligaments as well as tendon sheaths and joint capsules.
- Vitamin C and iron support collagen formation.
- Vitamin E and selenium maintain the stability as well as the tensile strength of collagen fibers and optimize muscle metabolism.
- Herbs such as devil's claw, ginger, willow bark, birch, arnica, nettle or chamomile regulate the connective tissue metabolism through the active ingredients contained in the plants and interrupt the inflammatory chain.
Instructions for use:
Small dogs ( 4-15 kg) 1-4 g per day
Medium dogs (16-39 kg) 4-8 g per day
Large dogs (40-70 kg) 8-16 g per day
Due to the higher content of trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
Contains mussel concentrate - must not be fed to ruminants. Due to the quality-determining mussel flavor, start feeding with smaller portions first!
For optimal effect, the feeding period should be at least 3 weeks. Feeding for a longer period is trouble-free and improves the results.
- 1x emmi®-pet arthroactive - 150g
Ingredients emmi®-pet arthroactive:
- Mussel concentrate - Muschelkonzentrat - 20,0%
- Herbal mixture - Kräutermischung
- Devil's claw - Teufelskralle - 15,0%
- Chondroitin sulfate - Chondroitinsulfat - 10,0%
- Methylsulfonylmethane - Methylsulfonylmethan (MSM) 6,0%
- Glucosamin - Glucosamin - 5,0%
- Flaxseed - Leinsamen
- Ginger - Ingwer
- Linseed oil - Leinöl
- Hyaluronic acid - Hyaluronsäure - 0,4%
Analytical components emmi®-pet arthroactive:
- Raw protein - Rohprotein - 21,7%
- Crude fat - Rohfett - 7,6%
- Crude fiber - Rohfaser - 4,6%
- Crude ash - Rohasche - 18,0%
- Sulfur - Schwefel - 2,6%
- Sodium - Natrium 1,1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids - Omega-3-Fettsäuren - 2,8%
Nutritional additives per kg (liters) emmi®-pet arthroactive:
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E - 16.000 mg
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C - 16.000 mg
- Iron - Eisen - 8.300 mg
- Iodine - Jod - 7 mg
- Copper - Kupfer - 1.300 mg
- Manganese - Mangan - 6.700 mg
- Zinc - Zink - 8.300 mg
- Molybdenum - Molybdän - 17 mg
- Selenium - Selen - 17 mg
- DL-methionine - DL-Methionin - 10.000 mg
- Diatomaceous earth - Kieselgur - 30.000 mg
E1 ferric amino acid chelate hydrate, E2 potassium iodide, E4 copper amino acid chelate hydrate, E5 manganese amino acid chelate hydrate, E6 zinc amino acid chelate hydrate, E7 sodium molybdate, 3b8.12 selenomethionine from Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3399 (inactivated selenium yeast).
I recommend the emmi®-pet arthroactive especially for older animals. Very good ingredients for joint mobility.
~ Chiara Schmidt