Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may vary at checkout.
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- vitamins, minerals and amino acids play a key role in the fertility process of the dog
- protects embryos from early abortion by supplying them with vital substances
- serves to harmonize the fertility process
- helps to maintain the pregnancy during the first weeks
- reduces the symptoms of false pregnancy
More information about the product
"fertil - 150g"
emmi®-pet fertil contains biologically high-quality vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids, which serve to harmonize and optimize the fertility process in breeding bitches and stud dogs, as well as to maintain pregnancy during the first weeks. In addition, they regulate the heat in uncovered bitches and reduce the symptoms of false pregnancy.
An ideal supply of the breeding male and female is extremely important to the dog owner. In addition to good basic feed, high-quality vital substances in particular play a central role here. These have an influence on the sperm quality of the male dog and help the bitch during the so-called "heat" to obtain ideal conditions for a successful reception. Especially during the first weeks of pregnancy the risk of abortion is high. A wide variety of external influences can impair the healthy maturation of the fetuses. The special supply of the dog with vitamins, trace elements and amino acids should be given attention here. For a successful gestation period and healthy breeding males is therefore emmi®-pet fertil the right supplement. From the 5th week of pregnancy we recommend emmi®-pet gravid.
General nutritional knowledge
The optimal supply of Vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids plays a key role in the fertility process of the dog. These nutrients and vital substances stimulate hormone synthesis and cause the best possible preparation of the reproductive organs. The result is dogs that are eager to mate and ready for conception with vital, fertilizable eggs or sperm, which is the best prerequisite for the greatest possible number of strong and healthy puppies. Since bitches are particularly sensitive to vitamin and trace element deficiencies during the first three weeks of pregnancy, only an adequate supply of these vital substances will protect the embryos from malformation and early abortion.
However, many uncovered bitches also enter a stage of false pregnancy 4 to 9 weeks after heat, usually lasting 2 to 3 weeks, with swelling of the mammary gland, milk flow and changes in character. A sufficient supply of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids is also the optimal prerequisite for a rapid normalization of this hormonal process.
Biologically high-quality vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids serve to harmonize the fertility process in breeding bitches and breeding males and to maintain pregnancy during the first weeks. In addition, it regulates the heat in uncovered bitches and reduces the symptoms of false pregnancy.
Instructions for use
Small dogs (4-15 kg): 3-10 g per day
Medium dogs (16-39 kg): 10-20 g per day
Large dogs (40-80 kg): 20-40 g per day
Administer with food.
Due to the higher content of vitamin D3 and trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
Breeding bitches: To achieve optimal ovulation and conception rates, as well as to prevent premature abortions, feeding should begin 3-4 weeks prior to the breeding date and be maintained during the first 4 weeks of gestation. Then, from the 5th week of gestation onwards emmi®-pet fertil through emmi®-pet gravid which provides optimal care for the pregnant and lactating dam.
Breeding males: To improve mating behavior and semen quality, feeding should begin 2-3 weeks prior to a mating and be maintained during mating operations.
Non-mated bitches: To support a regulated heat cycle as well as reduce symptoms of pregnancy, feeding should begin approximately 2 weeks prior to the expected onset of heat and continue for 2-3 months until symptoms of pregnancy subside.
Ingredients emmi®-pet fertil:
- Carob flour - Johannisbrotmehl
- Soy protein concentrate - Sojaproteinkonzentrat
- Dicalcium phosphate - Dicalciumphosphat
- Banana flour - Bananenmehl
- Calcium carbonate - Calciumcarbonat
- Sodium chloride - Natriumchlorid
- Magnesium oxide - Magnesiumoxid
- Pectin - Pektin
- Sunflower oil - Sonnenblumenöl
- Potassium chloride - Kaliumchlorid
Analytical components emmi®-pet fertil:
- Raw protein - Rohprotein - 15,0%
- Crude fat - Rohfett - 2,0%
- Crude fiber - Rohfaser - 4,4%
- Crude ash - Rohasche - 28,1%
- Calcium - Calcium - 6,2%
- Phosphorus - Phosphor - 2,5%
- Sodium - Natrium 1,1%
- Magnesium - Magnesium - 0,9%
- Potassium - Kalium - 0,6%
- Lysine - Lysin - 1,3%
- Methionine - Methionin - 1,1%
- Tryptophan - Tryptophan - 0,4%
Nutritional additives per kg* (liters) emmi®-pet fertil:
- Vitamin A - Vitamin A - 400.000 I.E
- Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D3 - 10.000 I.E.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E - 4.000 mg
- Vitamin B1 - Vitamin B1 - 60 mg
- Vitamin K3 -Vitamin K3 - 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 - Vitamin B2 - 150 mg
- Vitamin B6 -Vitamin B6 - 60 mg
- Vitamin B12 -Vitamin B12 - 2000 mcg
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C - 2.000 mg
- Biotin - Biotin - 1.000 mcg
- Beta-carotene - Beta-Carotin - 2.000 mg
- Folic acid - Folsäure - 40 mg
- Niacin - Niacin - 400 mg
- Calcium D pantothenate - Calcium-D-Pantothenat - 400mg
- Choline chloride - Cholinchlorid - 2.000 mg
- Taurine - Taurin - 10.000 mg
- Iron - Eisen - 600 mg
- Iodine - Iod - 10 mg
- Copper - Kupfer - 200 mg
- Manganese - Mangan - 500 mg
- Zinc - Zink - 2.000 mg
- Selenium - Selen - 5 mg
- L-lysine - L-Lysin - 10.000 mg
- L-methionine - L-Methionin - 10.000 mg
- L-Tryptophan - L-Tryptophan - 4.000 mg
- Darmflorastabilisatoren - Intestinal flora stabilizers:
- Enterococcus faecium - 6x1010 KBE
*3a672a Vitamin A, 3a671 Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B2 as riboflavin, Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin, 3b106 ferrous (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b201 potassium iodide, 3b406 copper (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b504 manganese amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b606 zinc amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b812 selenium yeast from Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3399 (inactivated), 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415, L-lysine monohydrochloride.