Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may vary at checkout.
Ready to ship within 1 – 3 days
- nutrition rich in vital substances for optimal growth and healthy development of the fetuses
- Covering the need for energy and nutrients
- compensates for any energy deficits
- regulates intestinal activity
More information about the product
"gravidactive - 150g"
emmi®-pet gravidactive is used from the 5th week of pregnancy and, with its biologically high-quality nutrients and active ingredients, is specially designed to meet the increased needs of the pregnant, birthing and lactating bitch. At the same time, this also ensures optimal care of the puppies during the particularly important development phases before and after birth.
During the second half of a pregnancy, bitches visibly increase in abdominal girth. The fetuses now slowly develop into pups ready for birth. Not only does the energy requirement of the pregnant bitch increase over time to almost double, but the nutrient requirement also increases and changes significantly compared to a normal dog. If the need is not covered by the daily feed, the organism falls back on existing reserves of the bitch. This is because the organism prioritizes the ideal supply of nutrients for the growing bitch in the womb. The result can be a deficient bitch, which then physically degrades during and after lactation and no longer has any significant resistance. The responsible breeder or dog owner therefore pays attention to a diet rich in vital substances and thus prevents later deficiency symptoms. With emmi®-pet gravidactive the existing supply gaps are reliably closed during and after pregnancy.
General nutritional knowledge
From the fifth week of pregnancy, the fetuses in the bitch's uterus increase greatly in weight and size. Therefore, a diet rich in vital substances is imperative for optimal growth and healthy development of the fetuses. During lactation, the need for energy and nutrients increases significantly again, as these are passed on to the puppies with the milk. An undersupply during this period leads to emaciation of the bitch and, above all, to susceptibility to infections and developmental disorders in the puppies.
- Proteins and essential amino acids are indispensable building blocks for fetal growth and milk production.
- Calcium, phosphorus and magnesium are essential for the development, resilience and strength of bones, joints and teeth.
- Dextrose serves on the one hand to compensate for any energy deficits and on the other hand is needed during lactation for the synthesis of milk sugar.
- Wheat bran regulates intestinal activity, which is often dampened, especially in the last phase of gestation.
- Unsaturated essential fatty acids from high-quality linseed oil are an indispensable component in the formation of organ and tissue cells.
- Vitamins and trace elements play a key role in the formation of new life. Since they can usually only be stored in the organism for a short time, a regular supply is essential for the optimal care of the pregnant bitch and thus also the fetuses and puppies (via the mother's milk).
Instructions for use
Small dogs ( 4-15 kg): 5-20 g per day
Medium dogs (16-39 kg): 20-40 g per day
Large dogs (40-80 kg): 40-80 g per day
Administer with food.
Due to the higher content of vitamin D3 and trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
Feeding should begin in the 5th week of gestation and be maintained until the puppies are weaned.
Ingredients emmi®-pet gravidactive:
- Carob flour - Johannisbrotmehl
- Soy protein concentrate - Sojaproteinkonzentrat
- Dicalcium phosphate - Dicalciumphosphat
- Calcium carbonate - Calciumcarbonat
- Sodium chloride - Natriumchlorid
- Magnesium oxide - Magnesiumoxid
- Pectin - Pektin
- Sunflower oil - Sonnenblumenöl
- Potassium chloride - Kaliumchlorid
- Whey powder - Molkepulver
- Calcium gluconate - Calciumglukonat
Analytical components emmi®-pet gravidactive:
- Calcium - Calcium - 10,5%
- Phosphorus - Phosphor - 4,3%
- Sodium - Natrium 1,2%
- Magnesium - Magnesium - 1,4%
- Potassium - Kalium - 0,9%
- Lysine - Lysin - 1,3%
- Methionine - Methionin - 1,1%
- Tryptophan - Tryptophan - 0,3%
Nutritional additives per kg* (liters) emmi®-pet gravidactive:
- Vitamin A - Vitamin A - 200.000 I.E
- Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D3 - 10.000 I.E.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E - 2.000 mg
- Vitamin B1 - Vitamin B1 - 40 mg
- Vitamin K3 -Vitamin K3 - 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 - Vitamin B2 - 75 mg
- Vitamin B6 -Vitamin B6 - 40 mg
- Vitamin B12 -Vitamin B12 - 1000 mcg
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C - 2.000 mg
- Biotin - Biotin - 500 mcg
- Beta-carotene - Beta-Carotin - 500 mg
- Folic acid - Folsäure - 100 mg
- Niacin - Niacin - 200 mg
- Calcium D pantothenate - Calcium-D-Pantothenat - 200mg
- Betaine - Betain - 2.500 mg
- Choline chloride - Cholinchlorid - 2.500 mg
- Taurine - Taurin - 5.000 mg
- Iron - Eisen - 2.500 mg
- Iodine - Iod - 15 mg
- Copper - Kupfer - 300 mg
- Manganese - Mangan - 50 mg
- Zinc - Zink - 2.000 mg
- Selenium - Selen - 3 mg
- L-lysine - L-Lysin - 10.000 mg
- L-methionine - L-Methionin - 10.000 mg
- L-Tryptophan - L-Tryptophan - 2.000 mg
- Technological additives - Technologische Zusatzstoffe:
- Lecithin - Lecithin - 5.000 mg
- Intestinal flora stabilizers - Darmflorastabilisatoren:
- Enterococcus faecium - 3x1010 KBE
*3a672a Vitamin A, 3a671 Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B2 as riboflavin, Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin, Betaine as betaine anhydrate, 3b106 Ferrous (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b201 Potassium iodide, 3b406 copper (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b504 manganese amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b606 zinc amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b812 selenium yeast from Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3399 (inactivated), 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415, L-lysine monohydrochloride.