senioractive - 150g
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may vary at checkout.
Ready to ship within 1 – 3 days
- most important protective substance against premature aging
- causes an increased regeneration of the joints
- Mobility and performance of the dog sustainably improved
- painfulness of existing joint changes (arthrosis, HD) is noticeably reduced
More information about the product
"senioractive - 150g"
emmi®-pet senioractive provides a comprehensive and balanced supply of antioxidants, energy carriers, proteins and amino acids, as well as vitamins, minerals and trace elements for the aging dog. These nutrients and active ingredients exert a regenerating and protective function on the organism, keeping the dog healthy, active and playful until old age.
When your dog gets older, the metabolism also changes. On the one hand, cells are no longer renewed in the numbers known in younger years, on the other hand, the cell protection of existing cells often decreases, so that dogs are more susceptible to environmental influences, viruses and bacteria. The result can be early muscle loss, duller coat, digestive problems or a sluggish immune system. With a high-quality supply of vital substances, it is possible to influence various age-related processes. Here, the focus is particularly on a functioning defense performance as well as a support of the collagen connective tissue (especially joints, ligaments and tendons). emmi®-pet senioractive meets this requirement for senior dogs and is therefore an ideal companion for the dog until old age.
General nutritional knowledge
Minerals and vitamins are essential for the smooth functioning of the metabolism. Especially in times of increased vitamin and mineral requirements, the addition of these vital substances is necessary to prevent deficiency symptoms and diseases.
- Antioxidants, which include vitamins C and E, the provitamin beta-carotene and selenium, are the most important protective substances against premature aging. They form a natural and extremely effective protection against highly aggressive oxygen compounds ("free radicals"), which can destroy cell membranes and cells. The consequences include increased susceptibility to infections, cardiovascular diseases, skin changes, premature aging and ultimately, due to the malfunctioning in the affected cells, cancer. Therefore, a regular and sufficient supply of antioxidants is the key to a healthy and vital old age.
- Proteins and amino acids are the most important building blocks in the renewal of body substance. However, since protein stores are reduced in old age, the dog no longer has any reserves available for appropriate regeneration in the event of increased demand due to illness, heavy physical exertion or stress. Therefore, the regular supply of biologically high-quality proteins and amino acids is particularly important for the build-up and maintenance of body substance in older dogs. The interaction of the amino acids from the gelatine with the glycosaminoglycans of the mussel concentrate, which correspond in their composition to the framework protein or the basic substance of the joint cartilage, causes an increased regeneration of the joints. As a result, the mobility and performance of the dog is sustainably improved and the painfulness of existing joint changes (arthrosis, HD) is noticeably reduced.
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements must be supplied to the organism regularly and in sufficient quantities. Older dogs not only have a higher need for such bio-substances, but they are also no longer able to store them as well. Therefore, even a short-term undersupply of a single bio-substance can considerably limit the effectiveness of the metabolism and thus lead to impairment of individual or several organ systems (cardiovascular insufficiency, kidney failure, liver damage, arthrosis, digestive disorders, skin and coat changes, etc.). The resulting stresses on the entire organism can additionally accelerate the aging process.
Instructions for use
Small dogs ( 4-15 kg): 5-20 g per day
Medium dogs (16-39 kg): 20-40 g per day
Large dogs (40-80 kg): 40-80 g per day
Administer with food.
Due to the higher content of vitamin D3 and trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
For optimal effect, feeding should be done over a longer period of time. Year-round feeding is useful and improves the results.
- 1x emmi®-pet senioractive - 150g
Ingredients emmi®-pet senioractive:
- Carob flour - Johannisbrotmehl
- Soy protein concentrate - Sojaproteinkonzentrat
- Dicalcium phosphate - Dicalciumphosphat
- Calcium carbonate - Calciumcarbonat
- Sodium chloride - Natriumchlorid
- Magnesium oxide - Magnesiumoxid
- Sunflower oil - Sonnenblumenöl
- Gelatine - Gelatine
- Wheat bran - Weizenkleie
- Mussel concentrate - Muschelkonzentrat
- Brewer's yeast - Bierhefe
- Chondroitin sulfate 2% - Chondroitinsulfat 2%
Analytical components emmi®-pet senioractive:
- Crude protein - Rohprotein - 33,1%
- Crude fat - Rohfett - 3,6%
- Crude fiber - Rohfaser - 4,0%
- Crude ash - Rohasche - 22,1%
- Calcium - Calcium - 5,3%
- Phosphorus - Phosphor - 1,8%
- Sodium - Natrium 1,1%
- Magnesium - Magnesium - 0,7%
- Potassium - Kalium - 0,6%
Nutritional additives per kg* (liters) emmi®-pet senioractive:
- Vitamin A - Vitamin A - 100.000 I.E
- Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D3 - 10.000 I.E.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E - 2.000 mg
- Vitamin K3 -Vitamin K3 - 5 mg
- Vitamin B1 - Vitamin B1 - 30 mg
- Vitamin B2 - Vitamin B2 - 75 mg
- Vitamin B6 -Vitamin B6 - 30 mg
- Vitamin B12 -Vitamin B12 - 1000 mcg
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C - 1.000 mg
- Biotin - Biotin - 500 mcg
- Beta-carotene - Beta-Carotin - 200 mg
- Folic acid - Folsäure - 200 mg
- Niacin - Niacin - 200 mg
- Calcium D pantothenate - Calcium-D-Pantothenat - 200mg
- Choline chloride - Cholinchlorid - 5.000 mg
- Iron - Eisen - 300 mg
- Iodine - Iod - 5 mg
- Copper - Kupfer - 50 mg
- Manganese - Mangan - 100 mg
- Zinc - Zink - 500 mg
- Selenium - Selen - 5 mg
- Intestinal flora stabilizers - Darmflorastabilisatoren:
- Enterococcus faecium - 2x1010 KBE
*3a672a Vitamin A, 3a671 Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B2 as riboflavin, Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin, 3b106 Ferrous (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b201 Potassium iodide, 3b406 copper (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b504 manganese amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b606 zinc amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b812 selenium yeast from Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3399 (inactivated), 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415.