Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may vary at checkout.
Ready to ship within 1 – 3 days
- vitalizing and, depending on the use, healing effect
- optimization of the metabolism
- significantly higher utilization of the basic food taken in
- best conditions for good physical development of puppies
- healthy bone structure and attractive appearance
- stimulates metabolism
More information about the product
"natureactive - 500g"
emmi®-pet natureactive optimally compensates for the ever decreasing content of micronutrients in your dog's daily basic diet. It forms the basis of a healthy and species-appropriate feed ration with all vital substances in biologically high-quality and rapidly effective form (organically bound minerals and trace elements). This creates the prerequisite for good physical development, an attractive appearance, operational readiness and well-being as well as optimal breeding success in all dogs.
Herbal feeding for dogs is gaining more and more importance and has its justification. The natural active ingredients of medicinal herbs also exert a vitalizing and, depending on their use, healing effect on the organism of dogs. Nevertheless, the herbal mixtures can not reliably cover the need for important minerals, vitamins and trace elements. Wild dogs absorb these mainly through bones and the organs, such as liver and kidneys or the pre-digested food remains of the digestive tract of their hunted prey.
Many dog foods are already pre-mineralized. However, these contain minerals, vitamins and trace elements in a poorly available form, so that the respective increased requirements of the dog are often not covered. In particular, dogs in poor health, old or very active dogs can be improved with a high-quality composition of bioactive vital substances and harmonizing herbs such as emmi®-pet natureactive ideally complemented and the supply thus optimized.
General nutritional knowledge
The combination of high-quality feed components in interaction with vitamins, minerals, trace elements and herbs provides the dog with a solid basic supply of all vital substances. The resulting optimization of the metabolism leads to a significantly higher utilization of the ingested basic food, so that the feeding can better meet the most diverse requirements such as growth, pregnancy, lactation, racing, hunting and training. Especially in puppies, this results in the best conditions for good physical development, healthy bone structure and an attractive appearance.
- Trace elements such as iron, copper, zinc or selenium are important components of enzymes and hormones. This makes them irreplaceable motors of the metabolism. To ensure a reliable and sufficient supply of these vital substances to the dog, trace elements that are bound to amino acids in organic form are particularly suitable. These are absorbed almost without loss from the intestine and transported to the place of need. Unfortunately, the content of trace elements in food has been decreasing in recent years, so that a sufficient supply of trace elements is often no longer guaranteed through normal feed.
- Herbs cause natural regulation of digestion, stimulate metabolism, improve protection against infection and promote healing processes.
- Flaxseed has a high content of essential fatty and amino acids, mucilage and vitamin E. This protects the entire skin area, supports digestion and improves the nutrient supply of the dog.
- Brewer's yeast with natural vitamin B complex is rich in amino acids with favorable biological value.
- Whey concentrate is a valuable feed with a high content of natural minerals, proteins, vitamins and lactose.
- Soybean meal is rich in essential limiting amino acids such as lysine and methionine; these are essential for growth and reproduction.
- Wheat flakes are a high-energy grain product with easily and quickly digestible carbohydrates.
- Carrot pomace is high in beta-carotene (provitamin A); this is especially important as a skin and mucous membrane protector and as a fertility vitamin.
- Calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 are significantly responsible for the resilience and strength of bones and joints.
- Vitamin A is significantly involved in the visual process, reproductive ability, protection of the skin and mucous membranes, as well as in strengthening the immune system.
- Vitamins C and E protect cell membranes from damaging oxygen compounds (free radicals); vitamin E is also essential for the functioning and structure of heart and skeletal muscles.
- B vitamins are indispensable for a healthy and efficient energy metabolism. They have their own special significance for the resilience and functionality of the nerves as well as for the regeneration of the skin.
- Folic acid plays an essential role in the formation of red and white blood cells. A folic acid deficiency leads to poor performance and increased susceptibility to infections.
Instructions for use
Small dogs ( 4-15 kg): 3-10 g per day
Medium dogs (16-39 kg): 10-20 g per day
Large dogs (40-80 kg): 20-40 g per day
Administer with food.
Due to the higher content of vitamin D3 and trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
For optimal effect, feeding should be done over a longer period of time. Year-round feeding is useful and improves the results.
Ingredients emmi®-pet natureactive:
- Carob flour - Johannisbrotmehl
- Soy protein concentrate - Sojaproteinkonzentrat
- Calcium carbonate - Calciumcarbonat
- Magnesium oxide - Magnesiumoxid
- Wheat bran - Weizenkleie
- Brewer's yeast - Bierhefe
- Herbal mixture - Kräutermischung
- Whey powder - Molkepulver
- Carrots - Karotten
- Flaxseed - Leinsamen
- Calcium gluconate - Calciumglukonat
- Magnesium fumarate - Magnesiumfumarat
- Potassium chloride - Kaliumchlorid
Analytical components emmi®-pet natureactive:
- Crude protein - Rohprotein - 14,0%
- Crude fat - Rohfett - 4,2%
- Crude fiber - Rohfaser - 7,3%
- Crude ash - Rohasche - 15,5%
- Calcium - Calcium - 2,7%
- Phosphorus - Phosphor - 0,5%
- Calcium - Calcium - 2,7%
- Sodium - Natrium 0,2%
- Magnesium - Magnesium - 1,1%
- Potassium - Kalium - 1,2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids - Omega-3-Fettsäuren - 0,9%
Nutritional additives per kg* (liters) emmi®-pet natureactive:
- Vitamin A - Vitamin A - 240.000 I.E
- Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D3 - 15.000 I.E.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E - 2.000 mg
- Vitamin K3 -Vitamin K3 - 16 mg
- Vitamin B1 - Vitamin B1 - 240 mg
- Vitamin B2 - Vitamin B2 - 120 mg
- Vitamin B6 -Vitamin B6 - 120 mg
- Vitamin B12 -Vitamin B12 - 2.000 mcg
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C - 2.000 mg
- Biotin - Biotin - 8.000 mcg
- Beta-carotene - Beta-Carotin - 400 mg
- Folic acid - Folsäure - 200 mg
- Niacin - Niacin - 320 mg
- Calcium D pantothenate - Calcium-D-Pantothenat - 180mg
- Choline chloride - Cholinchlorid - 400 mg
- Iron - Eisen - 1.200 mg
- Iodine - Iod - 12 mg
- Copper - Kupfer - 400 mg
- Manganese - Mangan - 1.600 mg
- Zinc - Zink - 4.000 mg
- Selenium - Selen - 4 mg
- Technological additives - Technologische Zusatzstoffe:
- Lecithin - 400 mg
*3a672a Vitamin A, 3a671 Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B2 as riboflavin, Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin, 3b106 Iron (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b201 potassium iodide, 3b406 copper (II) amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b504 manganese amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b606 zinc amino acid chelate hydrate, 3b812 selenium yeast from Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3399 (inactivated).
I barfe my Rottweiler and for this he needs the most important Minaralien and Vitamiene. This product is highly recommended and works great!
~ Emily Schmidt