Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship within 1 – 3 days
Benefit from a 20% price advantage with our package of 10!
- With calcium
- Without fluoride
- Contains menthol aromas
- Without microplastics & nanomaterials
- In combination with ultrasonic germs and bacteria are reduced
- Especially for people with sensitive gums
- Optimized for all emmi®-dent Ultrasonic toothbrush
More information about the product
"Ultrasonic Toothpaste - "nature calcium" 10"
Implantologists and dental surgeons recommend the addition of calcium in toothpaste to promote increased healing.
Use only a pea-sized amount of ultrasonic toothpaste. To avoid swallowing, please supervise your child whilst cleaning their teeth.
- Aqua – Wasser
- Calcium Glycerophosphate – Calcium Glycerophosphat
- Hydrated Silica – Kieselgel (Siliziumdioxid)
- Sorbitol – Sorbitol (Sorbit)
- Propylene Glycol – Propylenglykol
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate – Natrium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonat
- Aroma - Aroma
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)– Titandioxid (E171)
- Cellulose Gum - Cellulose
- Stevia Rebaudiana Extract – Stevia Extrakt (Süsskraut) – Aromastoff
EMMI®-PET TOOTHBRUSH ATTACHEMENTS
Fitting for Emmi-Pet Toothbrush
The ultrasonic atttachment of emmi®-pet was specially developed for the thorough and gentle dental care of dogs. It cleans with ultrasound where normal bristles are difficult to reach.
Please use the emmi®-pet ultrasonic attachment (small size) A1 (S2) to clean incisors and small molars and emmi®-pet ultrasonic attachment (large size) A2 (M2) to clean canine teeth and big molars.
Healthy teeth provide a strong dentition and prevent further diseases. Your pet will appreciate it.
It is very important to replace the ultrasonic attachments of emmi®-pet after 3 months of use. After this time, the ability of the attachment bristles to effectively transmit ultrasound waves will diminish and therefore optimum dental cleaning and oral hygiene can no longer be guaranteed.