Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship within 1 – 3 days
Healthy teeth for your pet.
- Reach the narrowest gaps between teeth
Effective against gum inflammation
Prevention of bad mouth odor
Without microplastics & nanomaterials
In combination with ultrasound germs and bacteria are reduced
Optimized for theemmi®-pet ultrasonic toothbrush
More information about the product
"Ultrasonic-Toothpaste emmi®-pet - 10"
As shown below, you can see a detail of the emmi® toothpaste taken with a high magnification. Made with the Hiteachi S-4500 scanning electron microscope.
It shows very clearly the presence of so-called microbubbles. A microbubble itself is about a hundred times smaller than a plaque bacterium.
- Aqua - Wasser
- Hydrated Silica – Kieselgel (Siliziumdioxid)
- Sorbitol – Sorbitol (Sorbit)
- Glycerin - Glycerol
- Disodium Pyrophosphate – Dinatrium Pyrophosphat
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) – Titandioxid (E171)
- Sodium Saccharin – Natrium Saccharin
- Sodium Methylparaben – Natrium Methylparaben
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate – Natrium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonat
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate – Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphat
- Xanthan Gum – Xanthan (E415)
emmi®-pet contains no fluorides, gluten, nanomaterials and microplastics.
AROMA-PERCENTAGE: > 0,1% < 1%
EMMI®-PET TOOTHBRUSH ATTACHEMENTS
Fitting for Emmi-Pet Toothbrush
The ultrasonic atttachment of emmi®-pet was specially developed for the thorough and gentle dental care of dogs. It cleans with ultrasound where normal bristles are difficult to reach.
Please use the emmi®-pet ultrasonic attachment (small size) A1 (S2) to clean incisors and small molars and emmi®-pet ultrasonic attachment (large size) A2 (M2) to clean canine teeth and big molars.
Healthy teeth provide a strong dentition and prevent further diseases. Your pet will appreciate it.
It is very important to replace the ultrasonic attachments of emmi®-pet after 3 months of use. After this time, the ability of the attachment bristles to effectively transmit ultrasound waves will diminish and therefore optimum dental cleaning and oral hygiene can no longer be guaranteed.